This training is fee-based and requires a minimum 4 hour session.
Training and presentations can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs, with the underlying focus on culturally responsive practice and enhancing skills in responding to family violence. Our minimum requirement is a 4 hour session.
Our training modules include, but are not limited to the following focus areas:
- Introduction to family violence in multicultural communities
- Barriers and challenges for CALD clients subjected to family violence
- How culture and migration history affects clients capacity to seek and sustain support
- Principles of culturally responsive practice and intersectionality
- Cross cultural engagement
- Risk assessment and safety planning for CALD clients
- Working with children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (based on The Empty Jar resource kit)
**If you would like to request a capacity building session or presentation please complete the online request form below or download and submit to email@example.com**
If you would like to find out more about how our capacity building activities can be tailored to your organisations or community’s specific needs please contact us on 9413 6528.
Get started and enquire today